May 3rd 2013 • Cleveland, OH
- Registration starts at 8am and we'll have coffee and light breakfast items in the morning. The Conference will start at 8:30. Check the schedule for all the details.
- After Party:
- The after party starts at 6:30 following the conference at The Corner Alley about a block away from the library. Come and socialize with other attendees, meet the speakers and grab some munchies. We've rented out several lanes so you can bowl to your heart's content. Please bring your conference badge with you; you'll need that to get your drink ticket.
- We're trying something different for lunch. At registration all attendees will be given a gift card that they can use at any restaurant in the area. Lucky for us some of the best food in the midwest is right around the corner. We've put together a list of some local restaurants worth checking out. If you're looking to meet new people at lunch we're organizing some small groups that are heading out to some of our favorite restaurants and we'll have more details on that during the conference.
- We will be in the Louis Stokes Auditorium in the (wait for it) Louis Stokes wing of the Cleveland Public Library. That's the newer wing of the library building downtown. The auditorium is located on the bottom floor right outside the elevators. The Louis Stokes wing is located at 325 Superior Ave., N.E. Cleveland, OH 44114.
- There are several parking lots nearby. The lower priced garages are located behind the library with entrances on Rockwell (even though they aren't clearly mapped by Google).
- The library has free wi-fi but once we get a few hundred web designers in the room we don't expect it to perform very well. When it is working they block several ports including the one that most email clients run on. Because speakers may want to display work on the web or show off examples, we ask that you make sure any torrents or constantly syncing programs (like Dropbox, Evernote, etc.) are closed or disconnected.
- What should you bring:
- Please print out your registration from EventBright, it will make registration go much smoother for you. Laptops are welcome but not needed.
- Please contact us if you have any other questions.