Responsive Design Workshop
With Karen McGrane and Ethan Marcotte
Thanks to the speakers and attendees who made Rustbelt Refresh a success. See you next year!
This Workshop will Cover:
- Our Multi-Device Future: Karen lays the groundwork for understanding why mobile and responsive design change the way that teams work together.
- Responsive Design’s Flexible Foundation: Ethan explains how a flexible foundation aligns with the way the web works—and how your team needs to work.
- Content Strategy for Mobile: Karen introduces a framework for helping to revise and evolve your content to support a responsive redesign.
- Fundamentals of Responsive Layout: Ethan explains the core concepts behind responsive design in a way that everyone (not just developers) can understand.
- Process and Performance: Ethan discusses how the design and development process must change, and why performance is everyone’s problem.
- Responsive Design Governance: Karen describes how organizations roll out responsive, and how hiring, org structure, and workflow need to evolve.
Our Multi-Device Future
Responsive Design Foundation
Content Strategy for Mobile
Fundamentals of Responsive Layout
Process and Peformance
Roll Out and Governance
Meet & Greet
Coming in from out of town?
We recommend staying at the Hyatt Regency. Located directly across the street from the venue in Cleveland's historic arcade.